Postgraduate Student Consortium
The CAADRIA Postgraduate Student Consortium provides a supportive setting for feedback on your current research and guidance on future research directions. It offers you comments and fresh perspectives on your work from international academics and students outside your institution. It promotes the development of a supportive community of scholars and a spirit of collaborative research. The Postgraduate Student Consortium is an excellent opportunity to network with colleagues of similar background or interests and from the international community and to explore potential external examiners. Your supervisors don’t have to attend the consortium, but they are invited to join.
The consortium is different from a paper presentation since it addresses your research process and offers you advice on your overall study and progress and explores in more detail your thesis. You present your ongoing research work and results to date. You have the chance to discuss your research in an informal session with peers and experienced academics from your field. Applications should include:
- An extended abstract or full paper describing work in process and key questions addressed.
- A one-page curriculum vitae (attached to the end of the paper).
- Submission Deadline: 21 March 2021
- Notifications of Acceptance: 23 March 2021
- All inquiries & submission via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org