Due to the ongoing uncertainties relating to the pandemic, CAADRIA 2021 will be organised in an online format, offering the possibility for online attendance and participation via platforms such as Zoom.
We encourage accepted paper authors and interested guest participants to register early for online participation, to facilitate the conference planning and paper presentations scheduling.
While the costs for online participation are lower than in-person conferences in previous years, they represent the significant efforts that are required to organise an online conference, which result in the following benefits for participants:
- CAADRIA Membership 2021-2022
- a digital copy of the conference proceedings
- access to all online events, include keynote lectures, roundtable discussions, virtual networking sessions and virtual tours;
- for authors: a rigorous, two stage peer-review process offering valuable feedback on your research paper;
- for accepted authors: inclusion in the conference presentation and sharing sessions, discussing your work with peers and experts in your field;
- for accepted authors: inclusion of your paper in conference proceedings, which will be made available both online and in research libraries around the world and will be indexed in CUMINCAD, a cumulative index of publications about computer aided architectural design;
- a selection of accepted papers may be invited for a special issue of the International Journal of Architectural Computing (IJAC) or other affiliated journals.
CAADRIA 2021 Support Grant
A “CAADRIA 2021 Support Grant” has been set up with the aim to increase connections with regions and institutions that are currently underrepresented in the CAADRIA community. This grant will cover grantees’ online conference registration fees and will be awarded to select individual students, academics or professionals who have successfully passed the conference paper peer-review process and need financial support for conference registration. A total of 25 applicants will be supported. Priority will be given to individuals from currently underrepresented Asian countries and/or institutes.
Interested individuals are invited to submit their application before 28 January 2021, and wait with their conference registration until the results are announced on Monday 1 February 2021.
YOUNG CAADRIA AWARD
Young CAADRIA Awards are funded by CAADRIA, and include sponsorship of conference registration fees and a certificate presented during the conference. Applications are open to (currently registered) full or part-time registered students (PhD-, PG-, or UG-students), who are the sole or first author of an accepted full paper in the conference. The awards allocation will be made by a committee jointly formed by CAADRIA, the Paper Selection Committee, and the Conference Host and will be based on the merit of the paper, contribution and relevance to CAADRIA and demonstrated depth of research interest.
Young CAADRIA Award application deadline: 28 January 2021
More information on the CAADRIA website
Send your submission inquiries to: email@example.com
Online participation registration fees:
|Regular (Early Bird)||HKD 1,500.00|
|Regular (Full Price)||HKD 1,750.00|
|Student (Early Bird)||HKD 500.00|
|Student (Full Price)||HKD 750.00|
|CAADRIA 2021 Support Grant||HKD 0.00|
Early bird registration ends on 7 February 2021
Each Attendee Must Register
- No refund is given for cancellation of any reason.
- Registrations cannot be transferred to another person.
- A valid student ID is required to be uploaded during payment for student registration.
- To be eligible for publication, each paper requires one conference registration. Multiple submissions by the same author are subject to multiple registrations.
Participation in all workshops is free for registered conference participants.